This is to inform you that the Business Mail Account's Webmail experience will be upgraded & revamped starting on 17th February 2020. In this regard, please note the following important details of the migration and upgrade process.
- This doesn’t affect your emails and/or data in any way. You will continue to see all your emails and contacts in the new webmail.
- During the migration of your domain, you will not be able to login to your account through webmail. The migration activity for each domain will last for an average of 10 - 15 mins. However, your incoming emails during this period will NOT be affected, i.e., you will continue to receive emails during the migration.
- In case you are using ONLY email clients (for eg: Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, etc) to send, receive and access your emails, this migration will NOT affect you in any way.
IMPORTANT - What will change?
- The ‘LOOK AND FEEL’ of the webmail will change for you.
- In addition, we are deprecating the TASKS feature from the new webmail. In case you have created any tasks in your existing accounts, we strongly recommend you copy and save them locally (on your local machine), as they will not be available in your accounts post-migration.
What will NOT change?
There is no change in the current plans and pricing. Also, your login credentials, contacts, emails, etc are going to be the same as before.
How can I access the new webmail?
There is no change required from your end. You can continue accessing the webmail in the same manner that you have been doing till now.
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance or clarifications.
Posted on: Wednesday, 29th January 2020 7:25 PM